Sunday, January 2, 2011

Mai-Li is in a Photo Contest - Would You Vote for Her?


.



The above photo has been entered into a photo contest at Photo Artomation and I could win $1,000 - WooHoo!!  I know it's a long shot, because there are lots of other really cute and artistic photos submitted, but I have a favor to as of you, my dear readers... would you be so kind as to head on over to the site and vote for my little Mai-Li?  You have to click on the Pet Photo Contest page and, she is on page 3 and is photo #29...

She and I thank you SOOOO much, Pedigree is really expensive.  Huggles, love, and kisses from us both!

.

2 comments:

fredamans said...

Done!

Good luck Mai-Li!

Alexis AKA MOM said...

Ahhh of course :)

This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010