Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day

.

Wishing all of you Mother's a wonderful day of love and happiness. I hope you get to spend time with the ones you love and that you have a fabulous day. Being a mother is one of my favorite things, my boys have grown into young men that I am SO proud of and I love dearly.




Whatever you are doing today, please take a moment to remember those mothers who are away from their children because they are serving our country around the world, because of them, we have our freedom.

HUGGLES!!

.

5 comments:

Debby@Just Breathe said...

You have a beautiful day too!

~ Noelle said...

I hope you have a great Mothers Day!!!
HUGS to you!!!!!

XmasDolly said...

You're such a peach!!! Did you just put up your son's picture? He shouldn't be in the Army!!! He's just a baby! Look at that baby face. You tell him to come home right now or he's grounded!!! For pity sakes. I'm tellin' the President on him. How handsome! Hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day. We did. Went by Tricia's for dinner & it was great everything was great even the weather & all four kids called! DANG! MARK THE CALENDER QUICK!

Adaptable Kay said...

What a great tribute to mothers everywhere :) I hope you had a fabulous Mother's Day yourself!

Alexis AKA MOM said...

Happy Mother's Day, what a beautiful post my friend! Many Blessings to you and the men in your life!

This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010