Sunday, May 1, 2011

Self-Portrait Sunday ~~ Easter Sunday Dress

.


My friend Maria over at Maria's Space started this meme to get us out from BEHIND the camera and showcase our own lovely faces on our blogs.... We don't want to have a blog full of our family, friends and children and when we go back years later and wonder.... where the heck were we and what did we look like?



This photo is me on Easter Sunday... Bill and I went out to dinner at our favorite Irish Pub Shannon's of Celebration then we came home and vegged out on the couch and watched a movie. I love spending time with him and my fur-babies.
 
 


Join Maria by posting your beautiful face and link up with Maria over at Maria's Space, visit the other participants and leave them a nice comment.


Have a great week everyone!

.

11 comments:

fredamans said...

Pretty dress, you look stunning and fresh!

Maria's Space said...

You look marvelous darlink! What a lovely way to spend Easter! Thanks for participating. The link is finally up

Kim @ What's That Smell? said...

You look fabulous! I really miss your smiling face in person....

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous Dahling!

Unknown said...

Beautiful! I am a new follower. I would love a follow back at http://my-2-cents.blogspot.com

Introducing Mr. Cool said...

Hello, I thought maybe you would have your 4M Post up, but I'll be back. By the way you look lovely in your Easter attire!

Simply Being Mommy said...

I love it! You look absolutely stunning.

Alexis AKA MOM said...

I love that dress!! Gorgeous shot my dear :)

Adaptable Kay said...

You're such a beautiful lady Lorie :)
And that dress is SO you!!

•´.¸¸.•¨¯`♥.Erin.♥´¯¨•.¸¸.´• said...

Well, don't you just look beeeautiful?!

~ Noelle said...

beautiful!
and the dress too :)

This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010