Thursday, March 15, 2012

Happy Anniversary to the Love of My Life

.



On March 15, 1997, I married the most wonderful man in the entire world... Bill came into my life two years earlier when I was in need of a friend. He was such a sweet, generous, and humorous man who could make me feel loved with just a smile or a look.

Since meeting him I have grown so much and gained such confidence because of his support and love.

He is the best husband in the world... he does almost all the housework, because I am unable to, and helps take care of the doggies, plus has been the best step-father any child could ask for - just ask Nikolaus and Alexander.

I love Bill with all my heart and soul and cannot believe that 15 years have gone by so quickly... I pray that I can have many, many more with this fabulous man who chose me to be his soul mate.




Happy anniversary, my darling Bill... thank you for giving me the most wonderful 15 years of my life. I love you!  xoxox


.

3 comments:

Tanya @ Mommy Goggles said...

Oh my gosh Lorie. I love your pictures and story almost as much as I love you! You are an amazing person and I am blessed to have you in my life.

Happy Anniversary Lorie & Bill! May the rest of your life be as magical as the smiles that are on your faces. Love you! xoxo

XmasDolly said...

HOLY COW! Didn't know or didn't remember, but who cares HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO YOU TWO KIDS! I HOPE IT WAS THE BEST ONE EVER! WOO HOO A WHOPPING 15 oooooooooooooooooo you go girl! kissy kissy!

Cat Davis - Food Family and Finds said...

15 years ... wow, that's amazing Lorie. You're a very lucky woman to have a many like that ... the funny ones are usually a keeper. :)

This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010