Sunday, March 4, 2012

So Proud of my Son, Nikolaus, Promoted to Sargent

.


I just got a message from my son, Nikolaus that during his Army Reserve weekend drill service that he has been promoted to Sargent!!  WooHoo...

Nik in uniform with new Sargent stripes!
He is SUCH a good soldier and has been since his first days at basic training, where he graduated as soldier of the cycle (which is top of his class).

I am so proud of the man he has become and how hard he works at becoming a strong soldier to protect our country. Every day he does something that makes my heart swell with love and pride. Including his choice of companion, who has stood by him during his deployment in Afghanistan. I truly adore his girlfriend, Michelle, and hope she becomes part of our family some day soon.

Michell & Nik after his promotion.
Congratulations to my dear little boy... you make me so proud and I love you with all my heart!


.

8 comments:

XmasDolly said...

BIG BIG CONGRATS! WOO HOO! YOU BETTER SALUTE THAT MAN FROM NOW ON! HOW EXCITING! PARTY TIME, and who's that pretty lady with him hmmmmmmmmmm they really look like a wonderful couple don't they? Very cool proud mommy!

Karen Coutu said...

Congratulations Nikolaus!!! :)

Kathleen said...

Yay! Congrats to him and to you for raising such great boys. I can only hope mine turn out as good some day.

Henrietta said...

Congrats!!! The way you write about your son really shows your love for him! What a wonderful and deserved promotion!! WOoHoo!!

Ms D said...

That is awesome!!! Congrats!!!! <3

Mandy said...

Congratulations!! I know you are SO proud.

Joy Williams said...

Congrats! You must be one proud mama!

Tami Winbush said...

I'm proud of you too Nikolaus! Way to go man!

This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010