Wednesday, March 14, 2012

The Fighting Irish by Rodan and Fields

.


Green is certainly on the mind these days as we gear up to celebrate St. Paddy’s Day. But as anyone with Irish heritage knows, those with fair skin are getting ready to battle more than just the party crowds, they’re preparing for another battle with their skin.


Check out the following webisode of Skinpact News, “The Fighting Irish” to hear from Dr. Katie Rodan and Dr. Kathy Fields on how to fight back against fair skin woes, like me:




Check out my website, call me (407) 433-2806, or email me LJSBlog@aol.com so I can help you choose what products are best for your skin type.

Also, don't forget the St. Patrick's day sale I'm running through March 31st.


.

No comments:

This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010