Monday, March 12, 2012

***Rodan & Fields St. Patrick Day Special***

.


Check out the special I have available for you for St. Patrick's Day.....

Free gifts with your purchase of $75, they will make your lips kissably soft ~ whether you are Irish or not.....


ENHANCEMENTS Lip Micro-Dermabrasion









ESSENTIALS Lip Shield SPF 25


Offer valid through March 30th






Check out my website to see all the fabulous products for all skin types to keep you healthy and young looking all year .

I am also looking to expand my business, so if you are, or you know someone who is self-motivated, loves people, loves helping others succeed, is FUN to be around, and has about 15 hours a week to create a substantial side income, I loved to hear from you... contact me via my email LJSBlog@aol.com or via telephone (407) 433-2806

Have a fabulous week...

.

No comments:

This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010