Monday, August 31, 2009

The Simple Women's Daybook - Aug 31, 2009



Hosted by Peggy at The Simple Woman's Daybook.

For today…August 31, 2009



Outside my window ~ It's dark (it is 10:25pm)

I am hearing ~ Monday Night Football, of course, what else would you expect?????

I am remembering ~ That I was supposed to call the doctor's office today and have them fax the referral to physical therapy. I hate when I forget to do something like that - Bill and I got busy with some financial stuff that took WAY longer than it was supposed to. HUMPF

I am thankful for ~ The fact that Bill & I can still laugh and see humor in things with each other during stressful moments and really tough times. He is the BEST!!

Around the house ~ I have laundry and more laundry (just like Maria - sorry I stole that one from you, but when I saw your answer, I just knew it was mine, too)

I am reading ~ Blogs, no books. How bad am I???

I am hoping ~ To get a physical therapy appointment right away, since it only took FOUR MONTHS to get the insurance company to approve payment. EERRGGG!!!


From the learning rooms ~ The Denver Broncos SUCK!! (no offense to their fans)


From the kitchen ~ I made Bill's favorite dinner tonight, a mixture of sausage, pasta, EVOO, tomatoes, garlic, and some spices. He was very happy.


One of my favorite things ~ Lying in bed with Bill early in the morning with the sun coming up and just talking about NOTHING, and laughing about silly stuff. Then Nano comes up and wants to get in on the conversation and licks our faces.

A few plans for the rest of the week ~ Laundry and more laundry, (TeeHee) and hopefully physical therapy.

A picture to share ~


Some of the downtown residents of Celebration, FL that we ran into on our walk on Sunday morning after breakfast with my friend Jill. Nano tried to play with them, but they didn't want anything to do with him. It was really quite funny.


Make sure when you are done.... you link yours to Maria at Maria's Space;
and Peggy at The Simple Woman's Daybook.


Until next time..... Lorie

1 comment:

Maria's Space said...

Steal away babe. My answers are yours anytime.

BTW, Bill's dinner sounds awesome. I am hungry and pasta is always good in my book.

Yummy...damn now I am hungry. Thanks friend!

This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010