Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Bloggers Beware - Important info from Mrs Cox!

Please take a look at this terrible thing that happened to my friend Erin. Why people find it necessary to screw with other peoples' computers I'll never understand!! I received one of the same comments that Erin received, and I was lucky enough to delete it before anything happened to my new laptop, however, I was a victim recently to a terrible computer virus on my old laptop rendering it just about useless.

Please read what happened to Erin, and be careful with your blogs and emails, then pass along this information to anyone you know, it is the only weapon we have against these awful people trying to destroy our computers. Maybe if we pass along the information, we can beat them at their own game.

Bloggers Beware - Important info from Mrs Cox!

Hope you are all enjoying your holiday preparations..... Until next time..... Lorie

Update: Here is the link to Erin's post.

No comments:

This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010