Tuesday, December 29, 2009

2010 Resolutions - This Time I Really Mean It

Nanny Goat in Panties





I am participating in Margaret from Nanny Goats in Panties: This Time I Really Mean It! campaign of 2010. It is a blogging event to list our resolutions for 2010, and this time to really try and achieve them!! Because as Margaret says: "What's the point of making resolutions if 95% of them are never kept?"


So, without further procrastination, here are my resolutions for 2010...


1. I am going to lose 2o pounds as soon as my spine heals from the fusion surgery and the doctor says I can start exercising again.


2. Bill and I will NOT be in the hospital for ALL of 2010 - we had enough of that in 2009, whew!


3. I will let go of the terrible things my mother and sisters have said to me and realize that I am the better person and they are the ones that are missing out on my life since they don't want to have anything to do with me. And along the same lines, I will forgive my father (RIP), for things he, my mother and I know. I'm gonna need serious help with this one!!


4. I will forgive the man who hurt me made me be in pain every day for the last eight years of my life and left me with scars that can and cannot be seen.... not sure if this can be done, I have been trying to do this one for the last 8 years now.


OK... that's it for me! If you want to participate, write up your post and link it over on Margaret's blog here and read some of the other participants post.


Wishing you all a new year with lots of love and laughter, health and happiness... and success in your endeavors to keep your resolutions!


Until next time..... Lorie

4 comments:

Alexis AKA MOM said...

Happy New Year my dear great list!

I hope to do some of the same! The people we love sure can do mean and horrible things.

Many prayers and love coming your way as always!

Jen said...

Those are noble resolutions. Good luck finding the peace you seek. Me, I'm just looking for a better fitting pair of jeans. Happy New Year.

Nanny Goats In Panties said...

Sounds like we are both working on that "letting go" thing, but somehow I suspect yours is far more challenging.

And man I surely hope you spend less time in the hospital. In fact, I think everybody should spend less time in the hospital. Maybe someone will invent a pill for that.

Thanks so much for playing with us and for promoting the campaign - you're so sweet!

Happy New Year, Lorie!

Tami Winbush said...

Know I am here for you dear friend if you need me. :)

I love you girl! :)

Tami

This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010