Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Ruby Tuesday: It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas 12/1/09



Welcome to Ruby Tuesday.....
This is what greeted us when we walked in Super Target on November 11th and it took my breath away. I just thought is was so pretty, although it was a bit early in my opinion, it still started to get me in the Christmas spirit:



Make sure you head over to Mary's blog The Work of the Poet to take a look at the other participants' photos and to add your post to the link.

Until next time..... Lorie

4 comments:

Linnea said...

That's quite a fancy bunch of holiday decorations. I haven't been inside our Target yet; I'll have to pop in to see if we have similar festive ornaments hanging from the ceiling.

Jew Wishes said...

Great capture of the decorations, so colorful and vibrant.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Alexis AKA MOM said...

Very cool and festive ;)

This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010