Saturday, December 19, 2009

Celebrating my Birthday with my "Baby" Alexander




This is my "baby" Alexander, while he was visiting the first week of December. We were able to celebrate my birthday together by going to Disney World at my favorite part of the park, The Magic Kingdom. Alex also gave me this gorgeous sterling silver necklace that says "Mom" and has a Mickey Mouse emblem under the "o" in mom. It is really beautiful, and he knew I would love it. He has grown into such a wonderful young man. I cannot believe how grown up he is, and I am so proud of him. I miss him, and his older brother, Nikolaus, so much and wish they both could be here for Christmas. They are always in my heart!





More posts and photos from Alexander's visit to follow as my recovery from surgery improves.

Until next time..... Lorie
BTW... the tattoo on his arm is a copy of a drawing that Alex did himself, he is an amazing artist. I'm just saying, not that I am at all partial!! :-)

6 comments:

Michelle @Flying Giggles said...

Sounds like a fun time and a beautiful gift! I hope you are feeling well and your recovery is a quick one!

Simply Being Mommy said...

Great pics Lorie! I hope your recovery is smooth and quick!

Alexis AKA MOM said...

Hope you're taking some down time! Love the necklace and the ink it's a very nice one.

Love you had a nice visit ;)

Maria's Space said...

What a beautiful necklace. I can't wait until the kids can start getting me gifts they pick out for me.

I am sure you had a wonderful visit and miss them terribly.

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010