Sunday, December 13, 2009

Self Portrait Sunday - My Birthday 12/13/09


To find out why Maria began Self Portrait Sunday, see her first post here.



My photos this week are from my birthday, Dec. 7th, when my son, Alexander was visiting and we went to Disney World. We had such a great time, and I was so happy to have him here. I hope to get some posts of his visit up soon, but I am REALLY behind on my emails as I woke up at 3:30AM with an incredible migraine yesterday and didn't even get out of bed until 3:00PM and never got on the computer. Plus tomorrow I have cervical spine surgery and will be in the hospital at least overnight, maybe more, and will be laid up a couple of weeks and don't know if I can get on the computer. But I will try...



So anyway, the first photo is of me and my "baby" who is now almost 19 and a real cutie-pie, if I do say so myself!! The second is me on Cinderella's Carousel, my favorite ride in the Magic Kingdom, the photo was taken by The Hubs, he did a pretty good job.







So, don't forget to post your Self-Portrait Sunday and link it back to Maria's Space here and visit the other participants.... Have a great weekend.


Until next time..... Lorie

7 comments:

fredamans said...

Great photos!

http://fredamans.blogspot.com/2009/12/self-portrait-sunday_12.html

Anonymous said...

great photos and waht a fun meme...may be i will do it next week..

Liz Mays said...

You are so beautiful and your son really is a handsome young man! I'm glad you had a great time!

Amanda said...

Those are great photos! Glad you had a good time for your birthday! Good luck with your surgery.

Alexis AKA MOM said...

Beautiful my dear! Happy Belated Birthday! HUGS

~ Noelle said...

I TOLD you that I would forget...
I am sorry...
Happy Late Birthday to you!
I know it was wonderful!!!!

Maria's Space said...

Awww...how stinkin sweet are those pictures? No matter how old, they still are our babies.

I love that picture of you and "your baby" with his face against yours. Sweet. Love the pin.

Hope you had a wonderful birthday!!!!!

This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010