Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Hi!! I'm Still Around -- Just Busy!

Howdy Everyone!

Just wanted to let you know that I am still here, and apologize for not posting or visiting you all.

My son, Alexander and his girlfriend Rachel are visiting this week and we have been SO busy having lots of fun! We have been citrus picking, to Disney World twice already, we have set up our Christmas tree {it was just like when he was little :-) I loved it!} and we are going back to Disney two more times. We celebrated my birthday Monday, December 7th - it was wonderful. I have taken about 200 pictures already, and I'm sure there will be more.

I also have to get everything wrapped and ready for Christmas this week because I am scheduled for cervical spine surgery on the 14th and will be laid up for a few weeks after that... WHEW!! So, as you can see, things have been hectic, and I am a bit behind... not to mention, the regular day-to-day things that need to get done, like laundry. {OH THE PILES!} However, I am SO lucky that I have the most spectacular husband because he does just about all of the housekeeping, except laundry and cooking - he is a HUGE help, and when I have down time, I can blog, which I happen to have this morning.... I am going to try and get to as many of you as I can this morning, as soon as I get through my 806 emails.... UGH!

Wishing you all the best as you get ready for the holidays, and I will try and get through my photos and post some soon.... Until next time..... Lorie

4 comments:

~ Noelle said...

do me a favor...
have fun with Alexander...
DO NOT WORRY about this blog...
WE WILL BE HERE once he leaves.
Enjoy this time!

~ Noelle said...

and yeah, I am a sucky friend...
HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY!

Amanda said...

Glad you're having a great time while your son visits! I'm so jealous y'all get to go to Disney LOL. Happy belated birthday, and I hope your surgery goes well on the 14th!

Alexis AKA MOM said...

You take the time and hang with the family :)

This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010