Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Wordless Wednesday: My Grandson ~ Little Man



Welcome to Wordless Wednesday..... Have a fabulous hump-day!!

Hope you are all in the holiday spirit as much as I am, this is the latest photo sent to me by my step-son and DIL. This is Little Man, my 3 1/2 year old grandson, who I think is just the most adorable little guy. We have, of course gotten TOO many things for him for Christmas. But isn't that what grandparents are for!! :-)




Don't forget to head on over to the Wordless Wednesday Hub HQ to view posts by the other participants and to link up your photograph.


Until next time..... Lorie

7 comments:

Lifeofkaylen said...

Oh, he is a cutie!! Such beautiful eyes and a great smile!

Anonymous said...

Aww! As we say here in Germany, "Er ist so suß!"

~ Noelle said...

how cute!
love that SMILE!!!!!!!!!!

Liz Mays said...

Boy is he ever cute!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Simply Being Mommy said...

He is adorable!

Alexis AKA MOM said...

He's adorable. I keep trying to tell my parents that ... LOL

This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010