Friday, February 17, 2012

ArtsFest 2012 ~ Urban Rethink: Orlando Improv Festival

.


For the month of February central Florida is having it's annual ArtsFest, a celebration of arts and cultural events taking place throughout Lake, Orange, Osceola, and Seminole counties in central Florida all for free to the public. ArtsFest provides a taste of everything the arts community has to offer right in my own backyard.

Bill and I are planning on attending several of these events. The first one we went to was at Urban Rethink. We went to see the Orlando Improv Festival - a group of local improvisational actors who would take 3 words from the audience and then perform skits based upon those words.


 





We really had a great time, the skits were funny, the actors personable and the audience really diversified - all ages and ethnicities. We hope to do this again some day.

If you're in the central Florida area, check out the ArtsFest website and head to one of the events, I'm sure you won't be disappointed.


{Disclosure: I was given no compensation for this post or the links within. Bill and I just had a wonderful time at the event and I wanted to share my opinion with all of you and let you know how you could find some events you might enjoy.}
.

2 comments:

Adaptable Kay said...

How neat is that!? I wish we had something like that around here-I have no doubt it is quite interesting and fun :)

XmasDolly said...

Sounds like you're having a lot of fun. That's great!

This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010