Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day

.


Happy Valentine's Day everyone. I'll be spending the day with the love of my life, Bill and my five little babies: Nano, Mia, Mumbo, Wiggles, and Mandie. The only thing that could make it better would be if my two boys were here.








I hope that you are all spending time with those you love. I ask that you take a moment today to remember our troops and their families who are separated from each other and pray that they are soon home safely.



.

2 comments:

Jennifer-Eighty MPH Mom said...

Well spending the day with your fur babies sounds pretty awesome! I wish your boys could have been there too.

BIG HUGS, and much love from me!

Nightowlmama said...

happy Valentines day too you and Your Fur babies

This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010