Thursday, February 23, 2012

Happy 5th Birthday to My Crazy Doggie Mumbo!

.



Today my darling doggie Mumbo turns FIVE years old. He is the son of our late doggie Mai-Li. I swear that Mumbo is a little bit bi-polar, he can be super sweet at one time and then get crabby at any moment for no reason that we can tell. However, since his mama died, he has been very cuddly with me and loves to wake me up every morning by licking my whole face. Which wouldn't be so bad if he didn't have breath that smelled like ASS! Blech!!




He and Mandie have become great friends and walk together when we all go out for our walks, plus when Wiggles, who thinks all 4 pounds of her is the boss of the house, tries to antoagonize Mandie, Mumbo will put his big (relatively) body between Mandie and Wiggles so he can protect his buddy Mandie.


He is really a sweetie pie, even when he is in one of his moods, all I have to do is to pick him up, hug him, and talk sweetly to him. Then he seems to calm down.

After I go out, when I come home, Mumbo is the first one to come up to me and jumps all over me, giving me kisses like he hasn't seen me in months... even if I've been gone for only a 1/2 hour.

Here are some photos of my beautiful little man.
Don't you agree he is one of the cutest doggies in the world?



Happy 5th birthday my little man...
Mommy loves you SO much!!



.

2 comments:

Ms D said...

sooooooooo adorable! Happy 5th birthday to your little ball of fluff and lovins! You crack me up about the "morning breath" comment!! Hahah!

XmasDolly said...

Woof woof woof woof Ruff ruff Woof, Love "Baby"

This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010