Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Myth: Lip Lines are Caused by Smoking

.



While it’s absolutely true that smoking causes lip lines around the mouth over time, they aren’t the only culprit. And you can’t assume a person has been or is a smoker just because his or her lips are fringed with fine lines.

Sucking from a straw or running a kissing booth will lead to accelerated lip lines just like smoking. This is caused by the continual mechanical motion of pursing the lips. So whether or not you smoke, minimizing the motions of the muscles around the mouth is the best way to avoid those lines. Because as we like to say … the best wrinkle is the one you never get.



Let me show you how you can reclaim or maintain the lips of your youth with new ANTI-AGE Lip Renewing Serum.  Each peptide and antioxidant-rich mono-dose capsule helps lips retain natural moisturizing factors, smooths lip texture and reduces the appearance of lip wrinkles.

Check out my website or give me a call (407) 433-2806 so I can help you have soft, supple lips.



I am also looking for a couple of self-motivated individuals who love people, love helping others succeed, and have about 15 hours a week to create a substantial side income. Do you know anyone like that? Contact me or have them contact me (407) 433-2806 and check out the business side of my site to see how I can not only change you skin, but change your life.

.

1 comment:

XmasDolly said...

I'll tell you what they're also from is when you have false teeth and let's say you don't where them all day you will get lines right away. My SIL even where's hers to bed.

This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010