Saturday, February 4, 2012

Silly Photos of Mumbo the #Yorkie

.

We received a sample of adult incontinence briefs - don't ask me why - but I decided to put them on Mumbo just to see what he would do. It was SO funny watching him walk around in them. They really were too big, but he was so good and didn't even try to get them off. I should have taken a video, but I didn't even think about it. I did, however, take a couple of photos for you guys to see my silly little doggie..... Enjoy!






Isn't he just adorable? I love my puppies! =)

.

5 comments:

XmasDolly said...

Cute and definitely too funny! So tell me what do you think of a husband that tells you we're going out and to get ready & you don't feel like going out anyway, but then you yell okay I'm ready & then you find him asleep on the dam couch! I'll end the story there.

Adaptable Kay said...

Hehe! Oh my goodness, that is just too darn adorable! Who knew adult diapers could be classified as "cute" but Mumbo pulls them off nicely ;)

Jennifer-Eighty MPH Mom said...

You are too funny...Mumbo doesn't seem to mind too much!

Cathy Kennedy said...

What a cute puppy! Yorkie's look like they have pigtails, don't they? lol

Anonymous said...

LOL how cute! We have done some silly things with out cat's though go absolutely insane!

This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010