Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Wordless Wednesday: 2/8/2012 ~ @NYGiants Quarterback Eli Manning at WDW Magic Kingdom

.


Welcome to Wordless Wednesday..... I'm looking forward to seeing all of your photos, so if you leave a comment, please leave your email address so I can come on over and take a look.







For more Wordless Wednesday posts, head over to the WW Hub, leave your link, check out the other participants, and don't forget to leave a nice comment - you know you like comments, they do too!!

.

10 comments:

Katie said...

love the shots! so happy your team won!

Not So Average Mama said...

I've never been a football fan. I take it you are? I'll take hockey anyday! :)

TerriAnn @ Cookies and Clogs said...

Looks like a great parade :) Plus, it makes for a VERY special memory!

Anne said...

What a fun parade! We are giants fans too!

Maryann said...

Oh, that looks fun.

Susi_Snaps said...

Great pics. I bet it was fun to be there for the parade. Not a big football fan myself... coming from the other side of the pond I prefer "Fussball"... but I did watch the game and was rooting for the Giants!!! :)

Adaptable Kay said...

How neat!

Amy said...

Very cool!!

Liz Mays said...

That is so neat!!!!!

~ Noelle said...

great shots!

This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010