Thursday, February 2, 2012

Happy Groundhog Day - Prediction from Puxatony Phil

.
Photo Credit

Happy Groundhog Day, the day when Puxatony Phil in Pennsylvania comes out of his hatch to predict weather (pun intended) we will have a short winter or a L-O-N-G winter, depending on his ability to see his shadow or not.


Well here it is, folks.....




Isn't he a cutie pie? So it looks like winter will be six more weeks. I wouldn't mind having six more weeks of the wonderful weather we have been having here in Florida. We have been having temps in the mid 70's to 80's and sunny. It is beautiful..... come on down. =)

.

2 comments:

Adaptable Kay said...

I was just gonna ask when I can move in!? Hehe ^.^

I totally forgot that yesterday was Groundhog's day, although I'm not so sure about what I feel about 6 more weeks of winter >.<

Alexis AKA MOM said...

He sure is a little cutie!

Oh shhhs with your amazing weather ... lol. I'm packing my bags now!

This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010