Monday, September 21, 2009

The Simple Woman's Daybook - Sept. 21, 2009




Hosted by Peggy at The Simple Woman's Daybook.


FOR TODAY

Outside my window ~ Sunshine and the UPS man, Nano thinks he got a package. He thinks everything is for him... but it is for Mommy!! Yippee...




I am thinking ~ Something has to be done about our health insurance crisis, I am still waiting to hear about my actual physical therapy... I was only approved for an evaluation, NO actual treatment!


I am thankful for ~ Bill's improving health -- FINALLY!!

From the kitchen ~ I made delicious boneless/skinless chicken two days ago, and we were able to make two meals from it, along with rice and fresh sliced tomatoes.


I am wearing ~ shorts, bare feet (as usual) and the Psyche t-shirt that I won.



I am creating ~ my first giveaway... how exciting!!


I am going ~ to the 250th Anniversary party of Guinness at the local pub in town, Shannon's on Thursday... "To Arthur!"








I am reading ~ Mary Shelley's "Frankenstein"

I am hoping ~ to that physiotherapy will help my back feel a little better.


I am hearing ~ Jeopardy, and doing pretty good tonight!



Around the house ~ WAY too much laundry!!


One of my favorite things - new chocolate cookies from Keebler with coconut... mmmmm!


A few plans for the rest of the week ~ besides the Guinness party, on Friday the Food & Wine fest at WDW in EPCOT center.

Here is picture for thought I am sharing: After I gave my "baby" a bath, I had him wrapped up in a towel to dry him off and keep him warm from the air conditioner and cuddled up in my arms. Then he and I proceded to fall asleep on the couch... The Hubs couldn't resist taking our picture, because he said we looked so cute and he "just loves us so much", isn't he the best?





Until next time..... Lorie

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

2 comments:

Juliet Grossman said...

Hey, I found another Daybooker! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog on my Sits Day last week:-)

Maria's Space said...

Awww....this is so cute. How nice that he occasionally grabs the camera. If I didn't self time myself it would be like I was never there.

You are right! Healthcare sucks! We haven't had it in over 3.5 years. We can't afford it as Joe is self employed but he makes too much for assistance. Can you imagine that they took it away from my kids!? My kids haven't had insurance since they were 2 and 4 years old. Crazy! We didn't even want it for ourselves, just the kids. Oh well! One day.

This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010