Sunday, November 22, 2009

Self Portrait Sunday - Outside 11/22/09



To find out why Maria began Self Portrait Sunday, see here.


This week our theme is outside... This photo was taken while outside eating lunch at Applebee's with my son, Nikolaus when he was visiting. They had a two-for-one drink special, so I ordered a Long Island Iced Tea - it was a special occasion. I didn't, however, know that they would be bringing BOTH drinks at the same time:



Then I decided to play with the coloring a little... they turned out pretty cool....





















Just so you know, I really didn't drink them both, I gave one of the drinks to my son!! :-) With the medications I take, I wouldn't have been able to walk if I drank all that!


Don't forget to head on over to Maria's Space to see her gorgeous photos, link up your post, and visit the other participants.


Until next time..... Lorie

6 comments:

Amanda said...

I really like the effect on the last pic! You should've drank them both. I'll bet you would've been feeling pretty good afterwards - maybe not the next day, but at least immediately after LOL.

Maria's Space said...

Hahahahaha...I love the last picture. Just like Amanda, I think the effect is so cool.

I would have had trouble after the first 3 sips, as I never drink. When I do have one, it has to be light on the alcohol. The bartenders must love having a patron who pays the same amount as everyone else, yet wants LESS alcohol.

I bet it was a memorable meal.

Felicia said...

You're so funny. I love what you did with the pictures!

fredamans said...

I am jealous... I love Long Island Iced Tea!!!
Fab pics Lorie!!!
Thanks for commenting on mine. x

Simply Being Mommy said...

I really like the last picture too! I bet you were feeling pretty good after those two drinks!

Alexis AKA MOM said...

LOL love it girlie! And love the coloring it rocks!

This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010