Sunday, November 15, 2009

Sunday Stealing: The Over the Top Meme 11/15/09





Welcome back to Sunday Stealing. Sunday Stealing originated on WTIT: The Blog authored by Bud Weiser:


"Here we will steal all types of memes from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent memes. You may have heard of the expression, “honor amongst thieves”. In that age-old tradition, we also have our rules. First, we always credit the blog that we stole it from and we will “fess up” to the blog owner where we stole the meme. We also provide a link to the victim's post. (It's our way of saying "Thanks!") We do sometimes edit the original meme, usually to make it more relevant to our global players, to challenge our players, sometimes to select that meme's best questions, or simply to make it less repetitive from either this new meme or recently asked questions from a prior featured meme. Let's go!


Today we ripped this meme off a blogger named Linda (A good friend of ours!) at the blog Are We There Yet??. Linda changed the meme a bit and so did we. She states that Sandy of Traveling Bells passed on the meme with a blog award called the Over the Top Award. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft's thieves might take some time. Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!


Cheers to all us thieves!""

Sunday Stealing: The Over the Top Meme

Part One - Describe:

Your hair? Curly, a bunch of different colors: red, brown, blond and gray

Your mother? judgemental, self-righteous, doesn't speak to me

Your father? deceased

Your favorite food? chocolate

Your dream last night? not to be discussed in public!!! {blushes ever so slightly}

Your favorite drink? water (so boring, I know)

Your dream/goal? to get rid of my pain!!!

The room are you in? bedroom

Your hobby? photography

Your fear? losing one of my loved ones (son in Afghanistan, husband is 24 years older than me)

Your TV? which one???? I have three.... really big plasma in family room, and 2 LCDs: little one in bedroom and good size one in guest room/den

Your Pets? one WONDERFUL little Yorkshire Terrier named Nano who is the light of our lives and is spoiled rotten with tons of love.

Friends? a few really good ones that I would do anything for and they for me, many acquaintances that are welcome in my home anytime. LOTS of blogger friends that I would LOVE to meet in real life!!

Your life? Happily married, a little financially tough because The Hubs is retired and I am disabled, but we love each other deeply and have always and will always be there for each other.

Your mood? mixture of emotions... I am a complex woman!! :-)

If you're missing someone? My children!! I will get to see my youngest one in 19 days - YIPPEE! I won't get to see the oldest for at least a year because of his deployment.

Your best friend? My husband - Bill, he is everything to me... my soul mate, my confidant, my lover, my joy, my strength, and the one who makes me laugh. I cannot live without him, and do not want to.

Part Two - The Where's?

Where do you want to be in 6 years? Six years... that's an odd time frame... hmmm? I'd LOVE to be on a yacht sailing in the Caribbean or the South Sea (away from pirates - unless they look like Johnny Depp); but I know that is NOT gonna happen. So practically I'd say, with Bill in a small home in a retirement community without financial trouble with the ability to travel.

Where were you last night? After a LONG day of activities, we were home watching TV.

Where did you grow up? Connecticut

One place that I go to over and over? Disney World

Your favorite place to eat out?
Celebration Town Tavern and Shannon's of Celebration

Wish list items? Nikon D90 DSLR with 3 lenses and external flash; Kindle; new laptop desk; to sell our current home so we can buy the new house we saw with NO problems

Last time you laughed? Bill made me laugh today - he manages to make me laugh every day, no matter how much pain I am in, he is just wonderful like that!

Last time you cried? Yesterday during the Flag ceremony at our Town Veterans' ceremony - it made me think about my son and how scared I am for him; and think of all the mothers who lost their little boys to war.

Part Three - The What's?

Something that you aren't? confident

Last thing you did? type on my keyboard... duh!

What are you wearing? UM??? I am in bed, TMI...

Something you're not wearing? shoes

Your favorite store? The Pyramid Collection


That's all folks..... Until next time..... Lorie

No comments:

This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010