Sunday, November 8, 2009

Saturday 9: Be True to Your School



This meme was started by Crazy Sam, here are her words:


Welcome to Saturday: 9 . What we've committed to our readers is that we will post 9 questions every Saturday. Sometimes the post will have a theme, and at other times the questions will be totally unrelated. Those weeks we do "random questions," so-to-speak.


Saturday 9: Be True to Your School


1. What was your favorite subject in high school? Science - yeah, I know, I'm a nerd.

2. Do you watch reality shows? Which ones? NO!! I hate them all!!

3. What's your favorite all time reality show? See above.....

4. Do you feel "reality" shows are real or are they faked? Totally fake and stupid.....

5. What did you look like when you were a teenager? Too skinny, glasses, gawky, buck teeth, not very attractive. I was shy, so people thought I was stuck-up with nothing to be stuck-up about. I was very depressed.

6. Whose advice do you listen to? The Hubs, he is very smart and logical.

7. How often are you sick? Sick with a cold/flu, not too often... But I have a disability, so I am always in pain.

8. Do you like or dislike change? Don't do well with change, I have OCD so I like things very orderly and the same.

9. How many times in your life have you had a broken heart? Too many to count, and by the people who you SHOULD have been able to count on!



That's it for this weeks Saturday 9, don't forget to link your post up with Crazy Sam, and visit the other participants. Have a great weekend.




Until next time..... Lorie

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Great post! Thanks for sharing all that fun stuff :)

Alexis AKA MOM said...

Girl you're so good at all these! Always love to hear more ;)

This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010