Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Not-So-Wordless Wednesday - The Celebration Bunny Brigade

.
WORDLESS


These pictures are from a night out with a group of friends in town and we call ourselves "The Bunny Brigade."  I have no idea how the name came about, it was already established when I moved to town and we were invited in by my friend Jan and her husband Charlie - the organizers of the Bunny Brigade, and the funniest, sweetest couple you could ever know.  Why we wear those silly things on our head is beyond me also... but we really have a great time when we get together.  Sometimes just us wives get together and we call ourselves "The Mickey Mommas"... that is self-explanatory.


{Charlie and Jan}


{Left: Tom and Center: Joan (married) Right: Jan}


{Left: Jacob married to Right: Josie}






{Below Left: Scott}



We all had a great time at Celebration Town Tavern where they have wonderful burgers and seafood and all types of beer and delicious sangria. But the best part of the place is the hometown atmosphere.

For more Wordless Wednesday, check out the WW Hub, leave your link, check out the other participants, and don't forget to leave a nice comment - it really does make people's day.

6 comments:

Alexis AKA MOM said...

I love that every one is wearing them. I would have a tough time getting Rick to put a pair on. Looks like a fun group :)

fredamans said...

That looks like a hilarious and fun time!
Love the rockin video with you and the boys too... very funny!

http://fredamans.blogspot.com/2010/12/wordless_22.html

Tami Winbush said...

Looks like you had a load of fun! Wish I could have been there!

~ Noelle said...

now that looks like fun!!!!!

Lisa Johnston said...

HOW FUN IS THAT!???

I wish my friends were cool enough to just go out and do this. I so would!

Most of the people I know have to get all gussied up to go out on the town!

THIS IS LIFE, GIRL!!!!! :)

I LOVE YOU!

Anonymous said...

what a crew...that's so kewl that everyone gets together. It used to be that way in my neighborhood but everyone has moved away and we are the lone elder caucasians in the middle of the great indian/middle east/asian migration. I'm not disparaging that, it's just we have nothing in common..no past experiences upon which to connect. sorry...didn't mean to whine...have a good christmas!

This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010