Sunday, December 19, 2010

Today's Christmas Post..... December 19th

.

With all the baking I did this past week - seven different kinds of cookies plus dark chocolate fudge - this cartoon really made me laugh when I saw it.....



I have also discovered that my doggies REALLY like cookies, especially Maila, she is a total cookie monster. She sits on the back of the chair and watches everything I do in the kitchen. Then when I walk by with the pan and the spatula, she will sit up on her hind legs and sniff and bark until I give her a bite, then I get a big kiss from her.  It is SO cute.



Only 5 1/2 days left until Christmas... are you ready? I'm just about there, I will finish wrapping the things that I have to ship tomorrow and then wrap Bill's things during the week. I will also be delivering my cookie plates  my neighbors during the week. Have a great week. HUGGLES!!

.

3 comments:

Tami Winbush said...

Oh - I wish you could get her doing that on video. I think that's what you should get for Christmas:

1. A new laptop (to upload videos)
2. A video recorder (to make videos)

Now how smart am I?

Huggles.

Adaptable Kay said...

Awwww, that's so sweet ^.^
Just like a little kid waiting to lick the bowl!

I'm definitely not ready for the holidays, but you know, I'm coming to terms with it. I can't help that I'm sick and stressing about it just doesn't help!

I hope you're at least getting things done for the both of us xD

Alexis AKA MOM said...

hehe we are so the same :)

Mia you're too cute!

This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010