Wednesday, December 22, 2010

More Christmas Silliness from the Shewbridges

.
I just wanted to share some more fun that I had with my family and JibJab. This one includes Nikolaus and Alexander..... ROCK ON, people!



Personalize funny videos and birthday eCards at JibJab!


Only THREE more days until Christmas... are you ready? Are your stockings hung by the chimney with care? Again, as a favor to me and Nikolaus, please remember to keep those who are serving our country and are away from their families in your thoughts and prayers... Thank you!

{Image credit unknown}


.

4 comments:

Alexis AKA MOM said...

hehe you crack me up!

Bless those that are away from their families this time and all year round.

Tami Winbush said...

Rock and Roll Mama! :) I love you! Huggles!

~ Noelle said...

lol, broxton jumped in my lap and started clapping!!!!!!!!!!
tooo funny

XmasDolly said...

i NEVER got to see this one! How cool & you all fit the part! hahahahahaha

This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010