Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Christmas Post of the Day.... December 15th

.


I saw Jack Black on The Tonight Show last night and heard he had done a rockin' version of The Little Drummer Boy, so I had to find it and share it with you all.... it is really good and gets you moving and even gave me chills. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do....






Only 10 more days until Christmas... I am getting really excited, how about you?  Are you ready... I am not, I have so much more to do and so little time.

.

3 comments:

Simply Being Mommy said...

10 days! Can you believe it?!? Where has this year gone?

Classic NYer said...

Jack black is so silly...

And he was right, it was pretty fricking awesome.

Alexis AKA MOM said...

Excited not so sure, almost ready for it to be over ... lol

This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010