Sunday, May 15, 2011

Color Carnival ~ May 15th: Gift Shop in Kissimmee

.
Maria's Space

My friend Maria over at Maria's Space is the new home of Color Carnival... I am joining in this meme where you post a photo you have taken of something colorful and link up to Maria's Space. Then vote in your comments on Maria's blog for your favorite photo. Let's help Maria start off the first week of the meme in grand style and everyone join in. Here is my submission for this week:




Let's see your best colorful photo, I know you all are wonderful photographers, and then link up to Maria's Space and vote for your favorite.

Have a great week.

.

3 comments:

Alexis AKA MOM said...

I love those colors!!!

~ Noelle said...

now, that is colorful!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Very cool.
Thanks for joining. Because I didn't start the meme I have not made changes but since it has been mine for almost a year, we may start doing some themes.
ree 026 @optonline.net

This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010