Friday, May 6, 2011

Friday Photo Flashback ~ My Little Alexander (OK, so he's not THAT little)

.

Friday Photo Flashback

Alicia from More Than Words says she started Friday Photo Flashback because "I have so many pictures from my PRE-digital camera days. I thought it would be fun to scan them and share them here with you.. I'm having so much fun doing this, that I would love for you to join me, too! So dig out the photo albums and put your scanner to good use! Don't forget to link up so we can all visit and comment on each others blogs!"

These are photos from about three and a half years ago when Alexander came down to visit and we went to Disney World ~ you are all SHOCKED, I know. I love going there with the boys because we have so much fun and we all feel fine acting like kids and laughing at each other and ourselves. I can't wait until both boys can come down again, soon, but their work schedules, school and the Army (not to mention gas prices) have other ideas for them. Believe me, y'all will be the second to know when they are planning on coming for a visit! HaHa





If you'd like to play along with Friday Photo Flashback, dig out the old photo albums, scan in some photos and write a post to tell us all about what's going on in the photos. Then link up with Alicia at More Than Words, visit the other participants and leave a nice comment.

.

12 comments:

Lora said...

I love it! Remember what it was like to take a second picture "just in case" and running to the 1 hour photo?

Happy Mother's Day!!

MMAR said...

Looks like y'all had a really great time : )
I can't wait to take Alex there!!

XmasDolly said...

blahhhhh hahahahahahahahahahaha You're so funny! Love that first picture LOL You cracked me up! Thanks for sharing such beautiful memories! huggles

Laurencita said...

It was really a great fun....thanks for sharing.

CanCan said...

What a fun idea! I think its crazy, there are like 400 pictures of my whole childhood, but I take like 200 a month of my kids. Yay digital!

Anonymous said...

What a handsome baby you have. Have a super weekend and a splendid Mothers Day!!

Adaptable Kay said...

Awww! I really hope they get to come home soon too! :)

~ Noelle said...

i can not wait till they both come visit!!!
thanks for showing such fun memories

More Than Words said...

LOL..oh my gosh you guys are hilarious! Love it!

More Than Words said...

OH! And I forgot to say that I hope you had a wonderful MOther's Day!!

Alexis AKA MOM said...

I love you guys have so much fun! I hope they can come to visit soon!

Anonymous said...

Awww...they are little for such a short time.
Nice face Lor!
ree 026 @optonline.net

This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010