Monday, May 2, 2011

Monday Mingle ~ May 2, 2011: Freestyle

.
“Mingling with you since August 2009!”

"Welcome to Monday Mingle! Each week three questions are asked, and you can answer via a written post, or a vlog post. If you have always wanted to try vlogging, Monday Mingle vlog meme is a fun way to try vlogging. If you’d like to join in the fun, answer the 3 weekly questions in short vlog on your blog, or a written blog post, then link up over on Eighty MPH Mom in the linky. Please post the above button within your post and link to Eighty MPH Mom, so readers can easily find other participants. Visit the other participants, learn about them and have fun! It’s not too late you can link up anytime during the week."


Questions for the week of May 2, 2011:

None - YIKES: Its Freestyle week, what AM I going to say???






Well, that's it for this week, hope you all had a great weekend and you got to spend lots of time with the ones you love.


Now it's your turn - come on, want to get to know you better.... we won't bite. :) Don't forget to link up with Jen at Eighty MPH Mom. Please at least visit some of the other participants and leave a comment - we all love comments... :)


Plus, help us get more players... Tweet the meme by either hitting the retweet button or tweeting this phrase:

"Join Eighty MPH Mom for #mondaymingle- a fun meme to learn about you! http://eightymphmom.com"


Have a great week everyone!!

8 comments:

XmasDolly said...

I'm just glad that God gets to judge Laden and he got what was coming to him here. I personally think he should've suffered more, but guess that's only asking for trouble. I remember Paul Revere and the Raiders. They were backing up Joe Walsh's band when we went to go see him. His son is a bass player or guitar player not sure, which right? They were on some show every week. Was that Shindig? Hmmmm Well, anyway great job their girlfriend. Not sure if I'll have time today. Maybe tomorrow we'll see. I have so many posts to do. hugs.

Unknown said...

You did a wonderful job at Freestyle mingle!!! Don't be nervous....lol.
You did fine.
Concerts, comedy clubs, sounds like FUN!
Have a super fun time K?
And I hope you get your rain...

Momstart said...

You seem really excited about your date night. Have a great night!

The royal couple looks happy, so I'm happy for them

Daenel T. said...

Yes, woot to our troops and their families. Yay for warm weather and boo for no rain. Wish I could send you some of ours.

You're having such an exciting time ~ comedy clubs and all.

I watched the Royal Wedding too ~ I so want to hang out with Harry. LOL

Andrea Hatfield said...

We have had a ton of rain, I'll send some your way :)

Have fun on your date night!

Debbie said...

Lori!

I haven't seen you mingle for a while ('course it could be ME not mingling for a while and not having time to check other minglers!)

Our military is outstanding! Some justice has been served. I hope some people are at peace tonight and I hope other people don't make the USA look ridiculous...

Your date night sounds like fun. I hope you have a fantastic time. Enjoy your week :)

•´.¸¸.•¨¯`♥.Erin.♥´¯¨•.¸¸.´• said...

Hello darlin. Freestyle makes me go deer in head lights. LOL I didn't know what I'd talk about at first.
A bit of closure if not justice. Hopefully...
Hope you had fun at the comedy thing. That's fun :) I'd take a date night any chance I got. LOL

Alexis AKA MOM said...

I see a little head popping up behind you :).

Way to go troops :)!!

Hope the comedy night was fun, I'm sure it will be a blast :) yeah to date night!

This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010