Friday, May 6, 2011

Friday Food Fight:

.

Denise @ RunDMT

To join the weekly Friday Food Fight, post a picture of your favorite food, meal, snack or drink. Of course, you enjoying your tasty treat would be great, but you don’t need to be in the picture. Then on Friday, post your drool inducing photo and link up with Denise at RunDMT. That’s it!!

It was such a beautiful day last Saturday, that I was craving a nice fresh salad for dinner, so that is what I made myself for dinner... that and a nice glass of wine.






 
So head on over to RunDMT and link up to her blog, visit the other participants and leave a comment. While you're at it, how about grabbing Denise's Friday Food Fight Button on her site - I have it on my left side bar. I'd also like to thank Denise for always being supportive of me and my good friend Marie at XmasDolly of our memes on Monday and Thursday ~ she really is the true meaning of a bloggy friend - love ya, girlfriend!!


Happy eating and have a great weekend!

.

3 comments:

Adaptable Kay said...

Delicious! I have those days too where you just don't want anything but a fresh, light, green salad :)

And of course wine never hurt anything either ;)

~ Noelle said...

that salad looks yum, minus the olives, but broxton would eat them! :)

Alexis AKA MOM said...

All I see is wine .. hehe :)

This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010