Tuesday, May 24, 2011

In My Neighborhood Tuesday May 24th ~ Everything's Blue

.

Eighty MPH Mom In My Neighborhood Tuesday


I'm joining my friend Jennifer over at Eighty MPH Mom called In My Neighborhood Tuesday – a fun photo meme where you spend some quality time with your family and friends and discover average things in a new light, get creative and try and get outdoors on occasion. There will be an assignment/prompt for each week, and hopefully you will have some time to take a walk and show us what you found in your neighborhood!

This week's theme is: Blue Stuff

Here are my submissions.....



   Some blue birds at Animal Kingdom.


A really funky blue frog at Animal Kingdom.


Some gorgeous flowers from the Flower and Garden Festival at Disney's EPCOT
(Boy do I love having Disney World In My Neighborhood)

So that's my post for In My Neighborhood Tuesday... if you'd like to join, here is all you have to do: It is easy to join in! Just take your picture and post it on your blog, with the button above and link up on Eighty MPH Mom. Make sure you visit the other participants to see what they have found in their neighborhood {or house or wherever} recently! Don’t worry if you didn’t have a chance to take a walk over the weekend to snap the perfect shot. If you already have a picture that fits into the “assignment” of the week, feel free to use it. If you want to write down the upcoming assignments and take photos for several of them while you are on a walk, you can do that too! There really aren’t many rules, except to stick with the theme of the week and be creative! You can even post more than one photo, as if you didn't notice... HaHa!


Let's also help Jen out by tweeting about this meme:

Please RT: #IMNT Photo meme: This week’s theme: Blue Stuff! http://www.eightymphmom.com/


Enjoy the rest of the week and happy photographing!
.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are some unusual Blue things not seen in my neighborhood. I may have to come visit your area.

Alexis AKA MOM said...

The boys would be loving that frog and try to sneak it home ... lol

Adaptable Kay said...

Eeeeeek!! I love the froggie xD

~ Noelle said...

I want that blue frog
LOL
You know that song.
I'm in love with the big blue frog?

This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010