Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Mommy's Doing the Happy Dance Again!!






I am so excited to report that my son, Nikolaus, who is being deployed to Afghanistan on November 15th, WILL be able to visit me before he leaves!! YIPPEE!! {Jumps around the house screaming} He is coming down to Florida to stay with me from Nov. 9th through the 12th... I know it is only 3 days, but I'll take it. I am SO happy that I will get to see him before he goes overseas. So I will try to get some posts up before then, but I'll probably be a little absent at the beginning of next week as I spend as much time as I can with my little boy... OK - I know - he's a man now, but to me, he will always be my baby.




So, I am doing The Happy Dance again, as I wait for my other baby to visit. This one will be very emotional and bittersweet and it will be REALLY hard to say goodbye when he leaves. Don't worry, I will have LOTS of pictures to post after the visit.






Until next time..... Lorie





9 comments:

Simply Being Mommy said...

I am so glad you will be able to see him before he leaves. How awesome.

Sammy's Marmee said...

Happy Dancing with you!

Naomi said...

Hey! Tell that boy to get over to my house before he leaves for yours! :o) I didn't realize his deployment was so close.

Naomi

Liz Mays said...

Lorie-
That is THE most wonderful news ever! :)

Jennifer-Eighty MPH Mom said...

That is wonderful news - I would be jumping for joy too! I know you must be so very proud of your baby. Yes, they will always be our babies!

I know it will be hard when he leaves, but I am just so thrilled you get to see him (hugs)

Alexis AKA MOM said...

Yeah Sweetie that is amazing news! I'm so happy for you! Muah

~ Noelle said...

That is GREAT!
Enjoy every single second...
It is going to FLYBYSOFASTYOUWILLNOTEVENKNOW!!!!!!!
Thank you for stopping by my blog!
You and your family are in our thoughts and prayers as well..

Maria's Space said...

Such a proud momma.

I am so excited for you.

Have a wonderful visit.

Candy said...

HI we are planning a move to Celebration in MAY. I am an adoptive mom to two children and have been trying to find like a moms group or adoptive moms group in the area..I am finding NOTHING...I have only found two blogs by people living in Celebration....u are one of them. Sorry to bother you just thought you might be able to tell me where to look. Candy Murnan

candy@blujett.com

Thanks so much for your time

This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010