Friday, August 13, 2010

Brandcation Event: Global Getaway Nov 5th-7th!


I am so excited to be going to the Brandcation Event put on by Kim and Trisha of MomDot. There are going to be no formal classes at this event, instead it will be "real life conversation in an environment conducive to learning and growing" {from the MomDot blog}. I am so looking forward to meeting all of these wonderful bloggers and learning so many new and exciting things; plus, the event is going to be here in Orlando, FL.  I think there are only a few spots left, so if you are interested, head on over and check it out soon!  For more information, contact kim@accidentalmommies.com or trisha@momdot.com.  Hope to see some of you there!!


5 comments:

Tami Winbush said...

I'm jealous honey - if I were closer, I would be right by your side.

Huggles - ME

Kimberly Grabinski said...

Lorie have you joined up over at the Momdot forums? We have some discussions going on about the trip (not NEED to know necessarily, those Trisha sends by email) but if you're interested you can register here: http://www.momdot.com/forum just email me kim@accidentalmommies.com and I'll make sure you get approved right away.

I look forward to meeting you!!!

Simply Being Mommy said...

I'm so jealous Lorie! The tickets are sold out now though.

~ Noelle said...

hope you have lots of fun!

Alexis AKA MOM said...

How fun, wish I lived next to you :)

This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010