Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Where Do Five Yorkies Sleep?



Right with mommy, of course!



This can make for some really cramped quarters because Bill and I only have a queen size bed.  We are lucky that they all don't want to stay in the bed all night, but Maila (the littlest one) stays there all night.  The rest tend to get up and down all through the night - it can make for a very fitful evening.

But if you look at these faces, you can understand why I cannot get upset with them.....


Not sure how much longer the extra three will be with us, but I am definitely in love with each and everyone of them (not so much picking up the little "presents" they are leaving on my carpet) and I don't mind having them here and doing my friend the favor.  So there will be more photos... wait for the ones of the BATH!!

Until next time..... Lorie

9 comments:

Michelle @Flying Giggles said...

You look like you are in heaven! Those puppies are so darn cute, I will share my bed with them!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Wow, you have a full house right now. They are so cute!

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness! Look at all the puppies!! Love the pic!

~ Noelle said...

you know, when they leave...
you are going to be so sad!
:(

Lifeofkaylen said...

That is a LOT of puppyness!!
Thank goodness they are all so darn cute!!!

Barbara said...

Oh that is an adorable pic of you and the babies!!!!
Hugs!!!

Alexis AKA MOM said...

Ok where is the mickey bedding? :)

Maria's Space said...

They really are cute. Thankfully the presents are little. Love that they are all so dressed up. Those are some spoiled babies you have there.

Jennifer-Eighty MPH Mom said...

I agree, you look QUITE happy! And they look pretty darned content too :)

This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010