Sunday, August 22, 2010

WooHoo!! First Event for Brandcation: Adventures in Orlando Announced


We are all SO excited to hear that our first event is being held at Florida EcoSafaris... and thanks to them, it will be at no cost to any of us attending - thank you very much!  They have a 4700 acre eco-ranch and wildlife conservation area preserved just as nature intended. This beautiful site boasts 9 distinct Florida ecosystems and an endless array of natural flora and fauna including alligators, black bears, nearly two hundred species of birds and the endangered Florida panther.
 
There will be the opportunity to take a Zip-line Safari  - the perfect aerial vantage point to learn about Florida’s ecosystems on a one-of-a-kind adventure. Along the two and a half hour journey, you’ll soar trough the tree tops, 55 feet off the ground, and make your way across sky-bridges while learning about Florida’s natural flora and fauna from your expert guide - all at speeds up to 25 miles per hour!
 


For those of us who are unable to do something quite that adventurous, there is the opportunity to take a Coach Safari, a trip through a picturesque Florida ranch, featuring a living museum of Spanish Colonial Cattle and Florida’s unique Cracker Horses, an endless array of natural flora and fauna including alligators, black bears, white-tail deer and nearly two hundred species of birds. An expert guide to take us up-close to everything over land and water onboard our special open-air safari coaches, elevated 5 feet off the ground for a fantastic view of everything.



You all know how much I LOVE taking nature photos, so I am really excited about this adventure and about all the pictures I might be able to take and share on my blog.  I can't wait until November for this blogging convention to meet all these fabulous women and this wonderful adventure.  I'll let you know as soon as I do what other terrific things are in store for us during our Brandcation conference.

Thank you so much to Trisha from Momdot and Florida EcoSafaris for making this possible.

3 comments:

Lucinda said...

I never knew this existed. I would love to try it sometime. I'm looking forward to your photos!

Lifeofkaylen said...

This sounds AMAZING!! How'd you score this trip?? I'm totally envious but super happy for you!!
Do the zipline!! I did it in Mexico and was terrified, but was totally worth the anxiety-it was so much fun!

Looking forward to the pics!

Alexis AKA MOM said...

I can't wait to see your pictures :)

This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010