Saturday, August 21, 2010

What an Incredibly Busy Week



This past week, on top of dog-sitting the three dogs for my girlfriend, we have been doing a favor for another friend who owns a dry cleaners in town.  Bill used to work there two years ago and the woman who took over when he re-retired (TeeHee) wanted to go on vacation and there was no one to cover for her, so they called Bill to see if he would work there for the week.  So we bartered and agreed to work the week in exchange for the cleaning and pressing of our 68 pieces of dry cleaning that needed to be done.

The hours all week were 7:30am to 6:00pm and we alternated which dogs we took with us each day (Nano went with us every day). {Photos to follow once I get organized again.}  But it was totally exhausting and my back is killing me. I was unable to get on the computer during the day as there was no Internet connection available, then by the time I got home at night, I was just so tired and in so much pain, I ended up sitting down (after Bill either took me out to get something to eat or brought something home so I wouldn't have to cook - gotta love that man!!) and watching about an hour of TV and then falling to sleep.

I am SO behind at visiting peoples blogs and responding to emails {I have about 1500 to go through}, but I hope to catch up this weekend and by the beginning of next week.  I hope you all had a fabulous week with your families and if any of your children started school, I hope it went fabulously, if you didn't yet, enjoy your last few days/weeks of summer. Thanks for always being there for me and for your encouraging words on Twitter.  Talk to you all soon as I catch up on my emails.  HUGS!!


5 comments:

•´.¸¸.•¨¯`♥.Erin.♥´¯¨•.¸¸.´• said...

You know what I would do?? Delete the emails - start your week fresh without worry. It sounds like you had a busy week, for sure!

~ Noelle said...

missed you...
thought you were just busy with your babies! lol
rest...
that is what you need

fredamans said...

I was starting to wonder what happened to you... a week goes by and no post... I figured either connection or something happened. I'm glad it wasn't the latter.

(((BIG HUGS))) for you all.

Tami Winbush said...

You are so loving and giving.

I don't know how you do all you do, you make me tired just thinking about it.

I feel you with the pain, it's horrible to do things (cause you are tired of being run by your pain) and pay for it days later.

I took a walk with the family Friday night - and I'm still paying for it. One of these days, I will be in no pain......right? LOL

Huggles (gentle ones) and lub to you!

Alexis AKA MOM said...

I'm so glad they let your barder that is awesome. I'm so sorry your back was hurting :(. You take it easy!!!

This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010