Friday, August 6, 2010

Look What I've Got.....

 
Slice o' Heaven


I'd like to thank my good friend Erin from Slice o' Heaven for so generously offering to help me with my very own custom signature for my blog.  She made this wonderful graphic for me today for which I am eternally grateful. I have met some of the BEST people while blogging and am awed by the generosity and love that has been shown to me and my family over and over again.

Please head on over to Erin's blog to let her know how fabulous I think she is and see her absolutely terrific blog and her terrific family, including the most beautiful daughter, Charlie.

Thank you so much, Erin... I really appreciate all your hard work and love you lots!!!

6 comments:

•´.¸¸.•¨¯`♥.Erin.♥´¯¨•.¸¸.´• said...

Oh you're so sweet. It was my pleasure, really. It looks great! I'm glad you can still see your background too :)

Tami Winbush said...

It looks WONDERBAR honey! :)

Alexis AKA MOM said...

That is so sweet!! Love it my darling.

Adaptable Kay said...

Aw, how wonderful!!

Maria's Space said...

Very nice and so perfect for you. Love when Bloggers help each other.

Amanda said...

Love the new signature, and the new blog design!

This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010