Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Please Forgive the Look of My Blog



I'm working on redesigning my blog... all on my own, so please forgive any snafus over the next couple of days (at least I hope that's all it takes) as I rework the layout. I'm not super proficient at computer work, so I'm just winging it... any advice anyone has will be greatly appreciated.  Also, if you notice something isn't working or if there is something missing, please let me know. 

I know that some of the older posts are going to overlap on the layout and I haven't quite figured out how to fix that without going back and redoing that, which I don't really have the time for, so... I guess... live with it. TeeHee.  Thanks for your patience and again, if you have any suggestions or advice, feel free to let me know.  Have a great week.

Until next time..... Lorie  {That reminds me, does anyone know how to do a custome signature????}

10 comments:

Simply Being Mommy said...

Good luck Lorie. You're much braver than I am.

~ Noelle said...

oh my...
good luck.
i had someone do it for me...
i kept making it worse!

•´.¸¸.•¨¯`♥.Erin.♥´¯¨•.¸¸.´• said...

Good luck! let me know if you need any help :)

Annette said...

I can help too! I pretty good with blogger/blogspot blogs. Wordpress...not so much.

Lifeofkaylen said...

Yikes, I remember the stress when I went through this a few months ago. Sometimes things go so easily...and then sometimes nothing ever makes sense in html world!

Anonymous said...

in your settings, there is a box for signature. you can put html code in there or just text and it will automatically show up at the bottom of all you posts.
good luck!

Michelle @Flying Giggles said...

I remember the pain of redesigning. Let me know if you have any questions!

I am going to start designing my wordpress blog this week...really nervous about that one.

Alexis AKA MOM said...

Oh girlie I wish I knew on the signature. My designer did mine. ;(

I love the beach look :)

Maria's Space said...

Good job on the redesign. I would love to redesign but I am so afraid to mess with it. I might have to just try after the kids go back to school and I have more time.

XmasDolly said...

ROFL I HAVE GOT TO GET ME ONE OF THOSE MATS! LOL

This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010