Thursday, August 5, 2010

My Emails Have Disappeared... AGH!!!



I have NO idea what happened and I have no idea how to fix it, but I had fallen asleep around 5:30pm today {courtesy of some Yorkies waking me up at 2:15, 4:38 and 6:37 this morning} and woke up around 7:00 and started to make dinner.  Bill asked me what happened to all my emails, I must have been working really hard this afternoon.  When I asked him how many I had, he said 22, which I knew was totally impossible because when I fell asleep, I had over 400 ~ yes, you read that right, FOUR HUNDRED!!!

So after dinner, I tried looking for them everywhere on AOL and I couldn't find them anywhere... not in the recently deleted file, not in the old file, nowhere.... I searched the AOL Help database (what a waste THAT was) and I cannot find them anywhere. I don't know if this has anything to do with the problems I had last week with the person who hacked my emails and did some spoofing, but I don't think so because I have changed my password and don't see anymore evidence of spoofing, but who knows anymore.

Of course, while I was sleeping, one of my "minions" could have done something that I don't know how to undo:




So, if you sent me an email and I do not reply, PLEASE resend it to me so I can respond to you. I am not ignoring you, I love to talk to people and hear how everyone is and I try to respond to everyone who comments on my blog. I'm sorry if I don't get to you and please don't take it personal. Thanks for your patience.

Until next time..... Lorie

7 comments:

Debby@Just Breathe said...

((HUGS))

~ Noelle said...

that stinks!
but, getting up like that... you ready to have more kids?! :)
hope you find them!!!!!!!

Lifeofkaylen said...

How liberating though-to have a clean inbox!! Maybe I should leave my email open and see if my cats will help me clean things up. :)

Tami Winbush said...

OK - cool, now I can send you 300 more emails and you should be caught up right? LOL

Alexis AKA MOM said...

Oh lord sorry about that my dear!!

Adaptable Kay said...

Aw. I hate when random freak-out-worthy things like this happen....

It's enough to make you hate technology {if you don't already that is}.

I really hope you can get them back and figure out what the problem is!

Amanda said...

Oh no! But they are cute 'minions.' My little one forwarded my cell calls to a catering company in Puerto Rico the other day I found out.

This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010