Friday, August 13, 2010

Please Wish My Friend Maria a Very Happy Birthday


I have a favor to ask of you, my dear friends... would you be so kind as to head on over to Maria's Space to wish my good friend Maria a very happy birthday.  Maria is an extremely wonderful wife, mother, friend and artist - she has a jewelry shop on Etsy called Street Angel {check out her earrings, I love all of them}.

Maria has had some health problems lately, but has managed to keep her blog running, her household running and kept her adorable children happy, all while hardly complaining at all and still being there for her friends (myself included).  I love her dearly and wish her a happy, HEALTHY 44th birthday - hey, we're the same age again - and many, many more!!

3 comments:

Michelle @Flying Giggles said...

Stopping by now!

Maria's Space said...

Awww...you are the sweetest. Thank you so much my friend. I love it. This is very, very sweet.

Thanks for thinking of me and helping me out with my shop.

XmasDolly said...

Totally done & following her too.

This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010