Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Eversave Deals: Food, Salon and My Favorite ~ Jewelry!

.

I've got some wonderful deals from Eversave for all of my friends here in Florida..... Here in the Orlando area, if you like Italian food, here is a great deal for you:





Tolla's Italian Deli and Cafe

Today's Save: $12 for $25 worth of food and drinks at Tolla's Italian Deli and Cafe

Expires 11:59 PM - Apr 14, 2011



I haven't forgotten about those of you on the west coast, I've got a savings of more than 50% on hair salon services at one of the premier salons in the area:




JonBishopSalons

Today's Save: Help your hair out and pay $29 for $60 worth of salon services from JonBishopSalons

Expires 11:59 PM - Apr 14, 2011


And of course, for everyone who can read this blog, I wouldn't forget you! Here is a special online deal for one of my absolutely favorite things ~ JEWELRY!! And it is from a company that I adore:




1928 Jewelry

Today's Save:$20 for $40 worth of vintage-inspired jewelry from 1928.com

Expires 11:59 PM - Apr 14, 2011



Let me know if you decide to take advantage of any of these specials... I'd love to see what you get and I'll feature you on my blog.  Have a fabulous week!!


{Disclosure: I am an Eversave Affiliate}
.

1 comment:

webdework said...

You are giving enough time to all of us. You read all replies & reply them often. This is nice. love to see a interactive blog. Keep it up.
Web Design Company

This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010