Friday, April 22, 2011

Friday Photo Flashback ~ All Dressed Up

.


Friday Photo Flashback



Alicia from More Than Words says she started Friday Photo Flashback because "I have so many pictures from my PRE-digital camera days. I thought it would be fun to scan them and share them here with you.. I'm having so much fun doing this, that I would love for you to join me, too! So dig out the photo albums and put your scanner to good use! Don't forget to link up so we can all visit and comment on each others blogs!"

Since I began doing this meme, my husband knew that I wanted to be able to share my older photos with everyone, so the absolutely adorable and loving man that he is recently bought me a portable photo scanner. This is one of the photos that I scanned with my present.

This photo is of Bill and I at our nephew's wedding in September 2009. As you can see, I have lost a lot of weight since then... I am really proud of myself for that!



If you'd like to play along with Friday Photo Flashback, dig out the old photo albums, scan in some photos and write a post to tell us all about what's going on in the photos. Then link up with Alicia at More Than Words, visit the other participants and leave a nice comment.


.

7 comments:

Jennifer Bowen said...

Lovely couple! You both look fantastic. Glad you could join us for Alicia's meme. =)

Lucinda said...

LOVELY dress. I recognize Bill here...but not you. You don't look heavy in this pic, but you look a lot different now. Congratulations on the weight loss and your new present!

Adaptable Kay said...

Wow Lori, you DID lose a lot of weight! You definitely look amazing though-Back then AND now :)

XmasDolly said...

DANG GIRL! WHO DAT???? Bill, don't make me come down there!!! You better run dude, cheatin' on my girlfriend I'm gonna smack... wait a second... just a minute... WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA... Is that who I think it is? Well, I'll tell ya I had to take a double take sheesh! I mean WOW! You look hot mama, but there's a lot of you there, and so much less now WAY TA GO AND HUBBA HUBBA! I'm so proud of you. NOW I DO FEEL REALLY FAT! :-( HAPPY EASTER and talk soon I gotta get stuff done before tooth starts to throb again. lubs ya!!!

Alexis AKA MOM said...

You look amazing now and then!

I'm very proud of you!!!

More Than Words said...

Wow..what a great photo!!! And even though you lost a lot of weight since then, you were still beautiful!

~ Noelle said...

you both look great there...
and yes, you have lost a great amount of weight!!!
great job! very proud of you!!!

This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010