Friday, April 8, 2011

Friday Photo Flashback ~ Ladies Who Lunch

.

Friday Photo Flashback


Alicia from More Than Words says she started Friday Photo Flashback because "I have so many pictures from my PRE-digital camera days. I thought it would be fun to scan them and share them here with you.. I'm having so much fun doing this, that I would love for you to join me, too! So dig out the photo albums and put your scanner to good use! Don't forget to link up so we can all visit and comment on each others blogs!"

Since I began doing this meme, my husband knew that I wanted to be able to share my older photos with everyone, sooooo the absolutely adorable and loving man that he is just bought me a portable photo scanner. Isn't he just the best guy in the whole world?

So, here is one of the photos that I scanned over the weekend, this is from 1991 and I am only 26 years old. My girlfriends and I used to go out to lunch every November 11th. That way we saw each other at least once a year even though we had moved all across the state, this is at one of those lunches.





If you'd like to play along with Friday Photo Flashback, dig out the old photo albums, scan in some photos and write a post to tell us all about what's going on in the photos. Then link up with Alicia at More Than Words, visit the other participants and leave a nice comment.


.

9 comments:

Lucinda said...

Oh my goodness...look at you! Your lunch gathering sounds like a lot of fun. I really need more time with adults.

Adaptable Kay said...

Look at you Lorie! I would have NEVER recognized you if you hadn't pointed yourself out xD

That sounds like a lot of fun though-It's so sad when people move away and you never really get to see each other, but this lunch once a year plan sounds like a really great idea!

XmasDolly said...

I totally agree with Kayla! Girlfriend you are HOT! DANG GIRL! Ahh to be young & know what I know now! hahahahaha love the pic - thanks for sharing! You all look so happy there.

Tricia @Nightowlmama said...

awww how fun. SO nice when friends can get together Sometimes its too long inbetween

fredamans said...

I would have never thought you were in that photo! Wowsers!

Irish said...

you look like julia roberts in my opinion teeheehee happy friday :)


http://www.imasworld.com/2011/04/fpf-aynrands-first-swimming-lesson/

Alexis AKA MOM said...

He is so sweet, a portable one too is so freaking cool!!

Wowzer lady I so wouldn't have picked you out with the darker hair. LOVE it!

More Than Words said...

Oh wow..very cool!!! What a great yearly tradition! I think you look like Melanie Griffith in the picture!! And yes..very sweet of your hubby to buy you a scanner!

~ Noelle said...

how cool that yall met each year for lunch.
wish some of my girlfriends and i would do that...

This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010