Tuesday, April 19, 2011

In My Neighborhood Tuesday April 19: Wildlife

.
Eighty MPH Mom In My Neighborhood Tuesday


I'm joining my friend Jennifer over at Eighty MPH Mom called In My Neighborhood Tuesday – a fun photo meme where you spend some quality time with your family and friends and discover average things in a new light, get creative and try and get outdoors on occasion. There will be an assignment/prompt for each week, and hopefully you will have some time to take a walk and show us what you found in your neighborhood!


This week's theme is Wildlife in your neighborhood. I love to take photos of wildlife in our neighborhood and I have done a post with several photos before. So now I have some new ones of smaller, different critters. Hope you enjoy.....










And of course the wildest wildlife of all:




So that's my post for In My Neighborhood Tuesday... if you'd like to join, here is all you have to do: It is easy to join in! Just take your picture and post it on your blog, with the button above and link up on Eighty MPH Mom. Make sure you visit the other participants to see what they have found in their neighborhood {or house or wherever} recently! Don’t worry if you didn’t have a chance to take a walk over the weekend to snap the perfect shot. If you already have a picture that fits into the “assignment” of the week, feel free to use it. If you want to write down the upcoming assignments and take photos for several of them while you are on a walk, you can do that too! There really aren’t many rules, except to stick with the theme of the week and be creative! You can even post more than one photo, as if you didn't notice... HaHa!




Let's also help Jen out by tweeting about this meme:

Please RT: What cool things are in your neighborhood? Photo meme: This week’s theme: Wildlife! http://www.eightymphmom.com





Enjoy the rest of the week and happy photographing!


.

6 comments:

Cheeseboy said...

Besides the dogs, we have absolutely NONE of those animals in our neighborhood. We have a different kind of animal. That is why I love Florida.

Anonymous said...

Nice menagerie! A frog, a toad, macaw, ibis and butterfly. Oh my! The wild dog pack...what a great crew!!! I really like your neighborhood. :)

Unknown said...

Wow, that is some great wildlife in your neighborhood! I am thinking the only thing I would find is some random birds, dogs and cats...and my husband!

Michelle @Flying Giggles said...

LOL...I just realized I have been posting all night with my husband's google account! Oops, I guess that is what happens when I use his laptop...so the Justin comment, that was me! Oopsie!

Alexis AKA MOM said...

Hehe You know how I love love your animal shots!

Yup that is a great group of wild life living with you hehe

~ Noelle said...

broxton has a thing with butterflies right now, i will have to show him your butterfly pic when he gets up from his nap

This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010