Friday, April 8, 2011

Friday Food Fight: Disney Desserts

.
Denise @ RunDMT

To join the weekly Friday Food Fight, post a picture of your favorite food, meal, snack or drink. Of course, you enjoying your tasty treat would be great, but you don’t need to be in the picture. Then on Friday, post your drool inducing photo and link up with Denise at RunDMT. That’s it!!

So again, this week is a couple of photos from the Disney Social Media Moms Conference. The desserts after our first dinner were delicious. We were so full from the excellent dinner that we only took a few and shared them. What really impressed me was the attention to detail that the chefs exhibited.





So head on over to RunDMT and link up to her blog, visit the other participants and leave a comment. While you're at it, how about grabbing Denise's Friday Food Fight Button on her site - I have it on my left side bar.



Happy eating and have a great weekend!

.

7 comments:

Lucinda said...

Oooo yummy stuff! Looks like there's only one that I could eat though (and that one is a maybe). :o( Gluten-free leaves me with limited dessert options. My eyes can still enjoy them though! At least I know when I go to Disney, they'll have alternative offerings.

Alexis AKA MOM said...

Wowzer talk about pulling out all the stops!!!

Run DMT said...

Isn't Disney such a yummy treat? Everything about it is so much fun, the parks and the food. Thanks so much for linking up and playing along for our Friday Food Fight again this week. You are such a sweetheart! xox

Introducing Mr. Cool said...

Well, Dolly said you had an interesting blog, and she was right. I'm your latest follower. I'm very pleased to meet you, and your puppies. They are all too cute. Have a good weekend.

XmasDolly said...

Oh, I see my buddy did stop by. Very cool. Trying to teach him the ropes about getting around in the blog world. I made him a blog, fixed up his facebook & he's on a roll! Anyway, so did you bring me home some goodies Mommy! mmmmmm Looks delicious! I likes that kind of stuff when you go places. Well, speaking of Disney gotta go put up a bunch of posts I'm behind on. My cold is finally getting better. Woo Hoo! Later Girlfriend!

~ Noelle said...

yay!
was wondering when you would get pics up
so, how long did it take you to eat that chocolate with mickey on it?

Simply Being Mommy said...

Those look yummy!

This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010