Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Wordless Wednesday: Help Mommy, Daddy's After Us with the Vacuum!!

.
WORDLESS


Welcome to Wordless Wednesday..... My babies are afraid of the vacuum, especially when Daddy chases them with it and they run to Mommy and she has to hold them:


(L to R: Mai-Li, Lady Mia, and Nano)
 For more Wordless Wednesday posts, check out the WW Hub, leave your link, check out the other participants, and don't forget to leave a nice comment - you know you like comments, they do too!!



And don't forget about our recipe sharing meme tomorrow: "Recipe Swap Meet Thursday" - have you got your recipe ready??? Don't forget to grab our button and play along... Happy cooking.


Photobucket
(Don't know what's going on with Photobucket, but I've noticed it's happening to several buttons.
Hope it gets fixed soon.... sorry there's no photo, it still links up.)

.

17 comments:

XmasDolly said...

ROFL You look more upset then they do! BILL BEHAVE! He's probably teasing those babies! LOL

Cheeseboy said...

Well, to be fair, I get very frightened around vacuums too. They are super scary.

Candace said...

They are so cute! My mom has a Yorkie she makes me call him my little brother!

Carolyn G said...

Your babies are so so so spolied. LOL ;0) I love it!

Marianna said...

Awww, they are so sweet!

Henrietta said...

Haha!! That's an adorable photo! Our Ginger is scared of the vacuum too, she's too big to hold and instead of running from it, she runs around behind it trying to stay clear, silly thing!

Penelope said...

Omg, you are a cute mama to those puppy babies :)

My son is scared of the vacuum too.

Tricia @Nightowlmama said...

awwww poor furr babies... Hugs them often they look adorable I bet your brush them tooo

Anonymous said...

That's quite a lap full! Bad Daddy!! Hee hee.

My mom used to do the same thing to our poodle and I know I've done it to my scoodle as well. Keeps them out of the way at least.

Simply Being Mommy said...

LOL, too funny and so cute!

Annie said...

oh poor puppies!! How funny! They aren't spoiled one teeny bit LOL

XmasDolly said...

Okay, where's my recipe. Stopped by to tell you to hold down the fort (if there's anything to hold that is) going to be gone today doing taxes. I put it off wayyyyyyyyyyyy to long & deadline is tomorrow. Sheesh! So, the thing of it is our accountant is in Oak Lawn, which is about four suburbs over. ~hehe~ That's about 50 miles I think. I'll check that today now I'm curious. Been wondering if I should bring Baby with. She LOVES to go for a R-I-D-E! It takes about 45 minutes to get there. hmmmmm Oh well, we'll see. LATER!

Adaptable Kay said...

Hehe! You all look mighty scared >.<
I love your face though Lorie-It's priceless!! Lol

Alexis AKA MOM said...

Even momma looks a little scared.

hehe Rick does that to Jake too!

Christi said...

That is TOO cute!! Our little mini dachshund is TERRIFIED of the vacuum!

Texas Type A Mom said...

Those are some cute kids you have there!

~ Noelle said...

lol, too cute!
they are so tiny, they are scared they might get sucked up :)

This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010